RMIA Training Partner Courses with CPD
The RMIA is principally focused on providing value for its membership base and advancing the Risk Management profession. In order to do this the RMIA engages with a broad range of Training Partners to deliver its Signature Course 'Enterprise Risk Management' and a host of other short and long courses across the risk industry spectrum.
Including, but not limited to:
- Enterprise Risk Management (RMIA's Signature Course and Certification Pre-requisite)
- Compliance and Compliance Risk Management
- Controls Design and Controls Assurance
- Designing, Assessing and Benchmarking your Enterprise Risk Management Framework against Best Practice
- Embedding Risk Culture
- Getting Accurate with Risk Analysis
- Incident Management
- Managing Critical Controls
- Mastering Risk Workshop Facilitation
- Persuasive Advisor Program
- Risk and Control Self Assessment
- Risk Appetite: Statements and Frameworks
- Risk Metrics and Key Risk Indicators
- Root Cause and Risk Bow Tie Analysis
For more information on courses click on the links for the course outline or view Upcoming Events in the RMIA calendar.
A snapshot of current Training Partner Courses offered through the RMIA (2020). *Pricing subject to change without notice.
Get To Know Our Training Partners
Bryan Whitefield is a management consultant operating since 2001, specialising in risk-based decision making and influencing decision makers, born from his more than twenty years of facilitating executive and board workshops. Bryan’s experience as a risk practitioner includes the design and implementation of risk management programs for more than 150 organisations across the public, private and not-for- profit sectors. Bryan is the author of DECIDE: How to Manage the Risk in Your Decision Making, and Winning Conversations: How to turn red tape into blue ribbon and was President and Chair of the RMIA from 2013 – 2015. He is licenced by the RMIA as a Certified Chief Risk Officer (CCRO) and is the designer and facilitator of their flagship Enterprise Risk Course since 2019.
To find out more click on the events for an outline and registration pages or email firstname.lastname@example.org