Members who apply will be required to complete the CPRA® Examination.
These are the application steps:
- Download and complete the RMIA CPRA® Application for Certification Examination.
- Email the completed application and supporting documents to email@example.com
- The RMIA will ensure it has all the information necessary for your application, and then the Professional Development Committee assessment panel will review your application. The assessment panel may contact you during this process.
- When your application is approved you will be sent an invoice for 'CPRA Application'. The CPRA® Examination Application Fee is $330.00 and includes CPRA® certification for one year from the date of passing the CPRA® Examination. The CPRA® Examination Application Fee is non-refundable. If your application is declined, we will ask for any additional information needed for approval.
- On receipt payment you will have one year from the invoice date to complete any study required and to sit for the exam.
- Please advise the RMIA via firstname.lastname@example.org within that 12 month period, when you are ready to be enrolled for the examination. You will have 3 months from the date of enrolment in the examination to complete it. The examination is online and can be completed at any time and location.
Results of the CPRA® Examination are final. A pass in the CPRA® Examination is required in order to be awarded CPRA® certification. Your Certification can be downloaded immediately when you pass the examination and is valid for one year.
Following the first year of CPRA® certification, an annual renewal fee of $115.00 is payable. Certification is only renewable to Members of the RMIA.
Under genuine extenuating circumstances approved by RMIA, once enrolled you may change the date of your CPRA® Examination once only. If you do not undertake the CPRA® Examination on the second occasion, your application will be cancelled and your CPRA® Examination Application Fee forfeited. You will need to complete a new application.