QLD Chapter - Mitigating Fraud and Corruption Risk with the IIA
This presentation will cover the following from Roger Darvall Stevens, a presenter who is an experienced practitioner in the field conducting investigations, providing fraud and corruption control advice to the public and private sectors for 30 years. He will also provide insights from global better practice from attending a recent global fraud conference.
- Facing the challenge of outsmarting the modern-day fraudsters (keep up to date!)
- Fraud and corruption control and culture
- Fraud and corruption control frameworks (within a governance and integrity context), controls, effectiveness, and improvement opportunities
- Working with initial responses to / from police / corruption commissions (if government) / regulatory bodies and internally when a fraud / corruption issue occurs
- How to deal with collection of data and preservation of evidence in a fraud / corruption investigation
- The role of the auditor (both internal audit and external audit) in fraud and corruption control
Sign up today to share experiences, network and hear from Roger Darvall-Stevens whilst enjoying lunch. A great opportunity to expand your networks and to meet other RMIA QLD chapter members.
Date: Wednesday 25 September
Time: 12noon to 2pm
Location: Central Queensland University's Brisbane Campus - 160 Ann Street Brisbane
Cost: Free for RMIA QLD members
RSVP required for catering: by Friday 20 September
For any enquiries, please contact our events team on (02) 9095 2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org