RMIA AGM 2021 - Registration
Join us at the RMIA Annual General Meeting 2021 for Members
This is your Association. Be part of the development and future of your Risk Community.
Risk Management Institution of Australasia Limited, ACN 106 528 509, trading as
Risk Management Institute of Australasia
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Risk Management Institute of Australasia (RMIA) to be held on Thursday 22 July 2021 at 12:30 pm AEST with the meeting to be held as a hybrid in-person in Melbourne Vic 3000, Australia, and virtually via Zoom for remote attendance of members. Melbourne Meeting location and Zoom Meeting login details to be confirmed.
RISK MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALASIA
1. Receipt of Annual Report
To receive and consider the Report of the Directors and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2020 and the report by the auditor.
2. Election of Directors
To declare and conﬁrm the results of the Election of Directors in accordance with RMIA Constitution.
3. Ratification of Constitutional Amendments
To replace "RMIA Constitution 160524" with "RMIA Constitution 210722 v2.0 210701 (provisionally)"
4. Ratification of Regulations made by the Board from 1 January 2020 to 1 July 2021
To Ratify “Regulations 210722 v2.0 210701 (provisionally)”
5. Endorsement of Members for the Company to establish the following Charters & Regulations;
- Membership Charter
- Professional Development & Certification
- Financial, Audit & Risk
- Board Charter
- Membership Regulations
As guidance for the Company consistent with the Company’s Constitution.
By order of the Board,
RMIA President & Chair
Announcement: Monday, 7 June 2021
Summary of Proposed Constitutional Amendments
Following an independent review of the RMIA’s Constitution several recommendations were made to the Board. It is proposed that those amendments be adopted.
The intent of the amendments is to:
- Establish a contemporary Constitution that serves the needs of the risk community in Australasia now and for the future;
- Remove the mismatch of operational requirements from the existing Constitutional details, refocusing on the vision and mission of the RMIA, and the spirit or intent of the document;
- Improved agility and decision making in the changing environment;
- Improved clarity of roles and responsibilities, and improved formalisation of the committees that support the Board, and by extension Members; and
- Removal of typos, duplication, and formatting issues.
AGM Event Registration
To register for the AGM in-person event in Melbourne OR online via Zoom please complete the registration form below.
TIME & DATE: 12:30pm - 2:30pm AEST on Thursday, 22 July 2021
AEST = UTC +10:00
LOCATION: Melbourne, Victoria - Australia (CBD location to be confirmed by 1 July 2021) & Online via Zoom
Email queries to email@example.com or call 0431 740 575.
The time on your ticket when issued is the RMIA server timezone and may differ to the time of the event in your timezone. Please check this registration page for correct TIMEZONE and ACTUAL MEETING TIME.
Registration for the AGM will close 48 hours prior to the event when final Zoom invitation details will be sent, we cannot guarantee receipt of the Zoom invitation details after this time.