Are you an experienced Risk Management Trainer looking for additional work to supplement your existing training commitments?
RMIA is seeking a number of experienced risk trainers to join the RMIA network. We are interested in meeting with trainers who can deliver RMIA Risk courses throughout Australia. To be considered, candidates will need to possess the following:
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (preferred)
• 10+ years Risk Management Practitioner
• Experience in delivering classroom training to the Corporate sector
• CPRM/CRMT Qualification (preferred)
• Strong communication skills
• Own ABN and insurances
Please contact LDE@rmia.org.au with a brief profile outlining your experience.