Risk Management Analyst
Findex is entering an exciting phase in our Risk Management journey. Our Risk Management team have developed an in depth 3 Year Risk Management Strategy with a goal to enhance Findex’s Risk Management practices and maturity over time. Findex is developing innovative methods to manage risk and attributes Risk Management practices as the catalyst to drive success against the newly defined Findex objectives outlined in the 3 Year Strategy.
Lastly the primary objective is to integrate the knowledge of Risk awareness into Executive Decision-Making and the executive operating rhythm.
The Risk Management Analyst/Officer will be supporting and working closely with the Risk Management Manager, providing risk management advice and guidance to the Group, as well as holding key relationships with managers across the business as a Risk Ambassador.
We are looking for someone beginning their risk industry journey with 2-4 years risk management experience, keen to join a team who will hone and develop their skills with long term opportunity.
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Ability to aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Ability and experience in analysing data, to extract patterns and trends to better understand risk and emerging risk exposures
- Ability to create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at the same time to complete work
- Excellent research, analysis and reporting skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Strong computer literacy and ability to administrate an enterprise-wide risk management software
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to effectively analyse and present data
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Two to four years’ experience as a risk management officer / analyst within a similar company or related field
- Working knowledge of risk management methodologies, including experience with Risk Management Frameworks which are aligned to ISO 31000:2018 risk management standards
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, economics, finance or another business-related degree.
- Advantageous, experience within:
- An Accounting, Financial or Professional Services Organisation
- Enterprise risk management software (preferably CAMMs)
- Microsoft Office 365 – Word, Excel, Power BI
- Training and workshop facilitation skills
- Business continuity management and internal audit
- Certification in Risk Management (i.e. RMIA Certified Risk Management Practitioner)
We hope you are looking for a career pathway in a diverse company, of likeminded professionals who are revolutionising the way financial services are delivered. Findex has offices in every capital city of Australia, and a network of more than 3,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Now, we’re searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business.
At Findex we are committed to our employees. We offer development programs, further education, and exciting career progression opportunities, in addition to a thriving social culture that includes monthly activities and events.
Benefits for You
At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you are provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed.
Additional benefits include:
- A culture that values work life balance.
- Be offered a career pathway and development programme tailored to your professional aspirations.
- Work alongside and be mentored by industry leading professionals, with access to industry leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development.
- In house and external training.
- Modern offices with dual screens, open floor plan and great facilities
- Findex Backpack – including a laptop for work from home employees