Here are five great reasons why you should consider becoming a Certified Practising Risk Manager (CPRM®).
1. A CPRM® qualification guarantees a currency of risk management knowledge and professional support for your organisation. Like other industry certifications the CPRM® adds a level of professionalism and trust.
2. Candidates will gain state-of-the art knowledge. The CPRM® exam is designed to test concepts associated with Risk Management and Enterprise Risk Management. The CPRM® certification has direct and ongoing input from leading risk professionals and risk practitioners from around the world.
3. The certification process confirms professional achievements. Earning your CPRM® certification can help you prepare for positions of increasing responsibility or transition to a dynamic career in risk. Real world experience is an essential component of attaining CPRM® certification – so becoming a CPRM means considerably more than passing an exam.
4. CPRMs have access to continuing education and networking opportunities. CPRMs will join a unique community of like-minded professionals with numerous continuing education and networking activities.
5. CPRMs enhance their reputation for integrity. All CPRMs are expected to adhere to principles that promote the highest levels of ethical conduct and disclosure. Employers know that CPRMs will help safeguard their firms’ reputation.
CPRM, CPRA, CCRO,CRMT, RMBoK and srmboK are all registered marks of the Risk Management Institution of Australasia
Click here for more information and to register : http://www.rmia.org.au/professional-development/certification/cprm-cpra/