WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE RMIA?
RMIA membership allows you to benefit from professional development courses and certifications to further your career in risk management. You will also gain insight into hot topics and issues within risk with access to events, workshops and publications.
By becoming a member of the RMIA, you become a part of an expansive network of risk professionals, giving you access to
- Greater connection and networking opportunities not only within State Chapters but also within the Asia Pacific region,
- Ongoing professional development opportunities including chapter and national events, such as the Annual Conference, Risk Odyssey Conferences and State Chapter networking events,
- Professional Development, short courses and programs, such as the Enterprise Risk Management Course and Mastering Risk Workshop Facilitation which are now available for complete online delivery,
- Industry recognized Risk Certification Accreditations [CCRO, CPRM, CCRA]
- Further exclusive resources such as webinars, whitepapers, e-magazine, COVID-19 resources and partnered content accessible only to RMIA members,
- Best practice and industry guidelines such as access to the latest ISO Standards, essential to risk certification accreditation and necessary to ensure a high-quality understanding of advanced risk frameworks and methodologies.