Associate Risk & Compliance
- Assist NAIF to operate in compliance with all laws, regulations, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal policies and standards
- Based in Cairns or Darwin
The Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) is a development financier that was established by the Federal Government in 2016 to provide finance to support the development of infrastructure projects and businesses in northern Australia. In providing finance, NAIF has a strong focus on driving economic growth, public benefit and positive indigenous and local community outcomes. NAIF has made commitments (in the form of investment decisions) of $3.1 billion across 29 investments in Central and North Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia.
This role will support the Associate Director, Risk and Compliance with, but not limited to:
- Assist with day-to-day management of NAIF’s enterprise risks and compliance obligations within the Risk and Compliance Management Frameworks.
- Undertake administrative reporting on risk and compliance data
- Administer assurance activities
This role is an incredible opportunity for a professional to join an organisation that is focused on growth and excellence. In return, you will be offered a rewarding career within a team focused environment that encourages you to make a valuable contribution to achieving organisational objectives.
How to Apply
Please email your application to Sally Mlikota, Director - CBC Staff Selection at email@example.com.
In the strictest confidence enquiries to Sally Mlikota 07 4051 9699 (business hours) or 0407 372 275.