All organisations, no matter whether private, government or not-for-profit have one thing in common – they all take risk to achieve their goals.
Unfortunately, too many organisations either don’t have any formal approach to considering the risks they are taking, or they utilise forms of risk management that are below par. That is, they are not in line with the principles and guidelines of better practice as defined in AS ISO 31000.
The purpose of the course is to provide you with the requisite knowledge to design, implement and operate enterprise risk programs for the successful management of organisational risk.
Please note that this course is now being delivered online due to health and safety measures. Attendees will receive a zoom invitation to participate in the 'face to face' aspect of the course online after registering. We can assure you that despite being online, we provide a high quality experience presented Byran Whitefield, a leader in the risk industry. If you have any queries relating to the online facilitation of the course please email email@example.com or call (02) 9095 2504.
Introducing AS ISO 31000:2018
- The course is aligned to the international standard on risk.
- The standard is a guideline for any organisation that can be adapted to suit the needs of the organisation.
- It provides principles, framework and process for managing organisational risk.
Format of the Course
- Online Program (On Demand) - Develop a technical understanding of ISO 31000 (approx. 6-8hrs to complete)
- Learning Workshop
- Clarify and embed technical understanding of ISO 31000
- Tips and tricks on enterprise risk management including on:
- Assessing the quality of an organisation’s approach to risk
- What makes a good risk assessment
- The key to communicating and consulting on risk
- Opportunity to take CPRA® or CPRM® Exam to attain RMIA accreditation
- Understand the principles that underlie an efficient and effective approach to the management of organisational risk and the value it brings to the organisation.
- Understand the core elements and benefits of a framework for integrating risk management into the governance and operations of an organisation.
- Understanding of the risk management process and how to apply it to organisations of differing size and complexity.
Find upcoming ERM Courses here: https://www.rmia.org.au/events
Duration: Two Parts (Part One: On-Demand Online Program (approx 6-8 hours) Part Two: One Day Face-to-Face Learning Workshop)
Part One: On-Demand Online Program All PAID registrants receive an email with details on how to get started. Please allow up to 8 hours to complete.
Note: this can be done in sections allowing you to pick and choose when you work on the program in the lead up to the one day workshop.
Part Two: Face-to-Face Learning Workshop
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
CPD Points: 12
RMIA Accreditation Pathway: Upon completion of the RMIA's Enterprise Risk Management course, participants will be eligible to sit the exam to become a Certified Practising Risk Associate (CPRA®) or the Certified Practising Risk Manager (CPRM®) accreditation.
RMIA Members: $1,875 (Inc GST)
Non-Members: $2,500 (Inc GST)
CPRA Exam & Certification: $330 (Inc GST)
Group Bookings: For Group Bookings, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 02 9095 2500.
The Enterprise Risk Management Course is proudly supported by