Looking at starting your Risk Career
The Certified Practising Risk Associate or CPRA™ (12 months+ experience in risk management)
- Are you interested in a career in risk management?
- Do you have 1-3 years’ experience in risk management?
- Would you like to set yourself apart with a risk qualification
Here are some compelling reasons why you should consider becoming a Certified Practicing Risk Associate (CPRA):
- Jump to the head of the queue when being shortlisted for jobs. The CPRA provides the recognition and confirmation to potential employers that you have formal risk knowledge and training.
- The certification process confirms professional achievements. Earning the CPRA can assist you with preparing for positions of increasing responsibility or transition to a dynamic career in risk.
- CPRAs have access to continuing education and networking opportunities. CPRAs will join a unique community of like minded professionals.
- Talk the same language. CPRAs will speak the same language as other risk professionals. The CPRA is a trusted process that ensures that only people who really understand and practice risk are certified.
To apply for the CPRA™ examination please click here
The CPRA™ exam is offered three times per year in Australian capital cities. A pre-requisite of the CPRA™ exam is either attending RMIA’s 2 day Management of Enterprise Risk course or recognition of prior learning (by RMIA approved institutions).
Certified Practicing Risk Associate – Proficiency Statement V1 6
As part of the examination process for CPRA™, candidates need to be familiar with RMIA’s Risk Management Body of Knowledge (RMBoK). Please review the documents below prior to the exam:
- Certification Candidates Examination Guide V2 5
- RMBoK Domain 1 – Communication and Consultation V2.3
- RMBoK Domain 2 – Establish the Context V2.3
- RMBoK Domain 3 – Risk Assessment V2.3
- RMBoK Domain 4 – Risk Treatment V2.3
- RMBoK Domain 5 – Monitoring and Reviewing V2.3
- RMBoK Domain 6 – Governance V1.8