Governance Risk and Compliance - Manager
Today’s world isn’t simple.The challenges facing business and society are complex. At PwC, they’ve created ‘The New Equation’ as our global strategy to address the breadth and complexity of challenges facing businesses and society. PwC are combining everything they offer in new, creative ways. This builds trust, delivers sustained outcomes and helps clients solve their most important problems.
PwC know those challenges need to be looked at from a new angle. With your human ingenuity, passion and experience combined with the latest technology, these problems become easier to tackle. Together, they are a passionate community of solvers coming together in unexpected ways, creating new solutions for a new day.
PwC are in the business of transformation. To transform the future, they're building a diverse, ambitious team who strive for imaginative ways of solving our clients' most important challenges. You'll get to work with the latest technologies, in an environment that empowers you to think differently.
As an Experienced Manager in the Governance, Risk & Compliance team your impact will be seen by:
- Partnering with clients to help them achieve their objectives by developing risk management strategies and process improvement initiatives across control frameworks, systems and regulatory environments.
- Working with clients to design, implement, assess and improve governance, risk and compliance frameworks and programs of work, with a focus on line 1 and 2.
- Delivering confidence in and integrity of performance of a program, provider or supplier, function or organisation.
- Leading yourself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, inclusive and passionate manner.
You have a background in some or all of the following: developing, implementing or assessing governance, risk and compliance structures and frameworks; enterprise risk management; contract assurance; government program design and delivery assurance; assurance and compliance program design and delivery; and process optimisation.
Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to help our Trust and Risk team transform how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Please note this role is based in Canberra. Due to the nature of the work, you must be an Australian citizen, eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Government issued security clearance.
Life at PwC & Your New Benefits
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Work overseas or interstate, we know how precious time is with your family and friends
- Paid study (and leave!), we’ll pay all the costs and give you time off to study
- No dress code, wear what makes you feel comfortable and dress for your day
- Yearly bonuses, because who doesn’t love to be rewarded for great performance!
- Health & fitness perks, like a wellness stipend and discounted memberships
- Generous parental leave policy for mums, dads and foster carers
If you're looking for a team that values your work and solves meaningful problems - then apply now to be considered for the position!
PwC empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. They’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because they know it’s only by working together that PwC can realise the potential of their people, clients and society around us.
PwC believe the best work is human-led and tech-powered. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let them know.
Shibanni Dave is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, PwC appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.