RMIA Risk Awards 2020 Winners
On Friday, 16th of April, we celebrated the Risk Industry and recognised excellence in Risk Management at the RMIA 2020 Gala Dinner and Awards night. Nearly 100 members and guests gathered at Luna Park in Sydney to celebrate this special evening with us.
It was a night to recognise risk professionals who have made a great contribution to the industry and their respective organisations. After a long hiatus, it was also wonderful to get together once again to meet, connect and re-connect with our peers over a delicious dinner and drinks.
Join us in extending our congratulations to the winners of the RMIA awards!
- Risk Manager of the Year – Rebecca Wilson, Group CRO/Senior Manager Group Risk & Compliance, Royal Automobile Association Of South Australia Inc (RAASA)
- Risk Consultant of the Year – Amy Daley, Risk and Assurance Manager, PKF
- Risk Student of the Year – Nicole Sofianos, Group General Manager, Risk 2 Solution
- Asia Risk Leader of the Year – Kenneth Boey, Associate Director, Singtel
- Public Sector Risk Leader of the Year – Manjuni Gregory, Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM)
- Most Outstanding COVID-19 Organisational Resilience Response (Health & Community) – Matthew Cheal, Head of Risk and Compliance, IAL
- Most Outstanding COVID-19 Organisational Resilience Response (Business) - Cecelia Hutchinson-Parsons, Executive Manager Supplier Risk, The Commonwealth Bank of Australia
This wonderful event and the opportunities for our members to be recognised for their achievements would not be possible without the very valued support of our generous sponsors:
- Gala Awards Event Sponsor – Risk Ware
- Risk Manager of the Year Award and Keynote Tour – Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- Risk Student of the Year Award – Protecht
- Asia Risk Leader of the Year Sponsor - Asia Insurance Review
- Public Sector Risk Leader of the Year - SWORD GRC
- Most Outstanding COVID-19 Organizational Resilience Response Sponsor – KPMG