RMIA Most Outstanding COVID-19 Organisational Resilience Response (2020) - Nomination Form
The guideline document below outlines the guidelines and criteria required to apply for the Most Outstanding Covid-19 Organisational Resilience Response (C19ORR).
As the largest and most respected professional association for risk management practice in the region the Risk Management Institute of Australasia (RMIA) is strategically committed to excellence in the management of risk. Thus, the Awards presented each year are part of RMIA’s strategy of identifying and recognising those in the Risk Management profession who are demonstrating and driving excellence in risk management. In April this year we intend to acknowledge and celebrate organisations and their risk management teams who were most exceptional in responding to and demonstrating exceptional organisational resilience strategies and approaches as they faced into the challenges presented by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Whilst the RMIA actively encourages organisations with an RMIA corporate memberships to make a submission, this award is open to all organisations based in Australasia and for those organisations and their staff to make a nomination even if they do not currently hold RMIA Membership.
Fundamentally organisational resilience is a strategic enabler for an organisation, and it centres around how an organisation prepares for, foresees, responds and adapts to progressive change and sudden disruptions in its operational environment in an agile manner in order to prosper and survive.
This award is to recognise organisations and their risk management teams who have exhibited exceptional organisational resilience strategies throughout the challenges faced by all organisations throughout most of 2019. These organisations would have demonstrated exceptional organisational resilience strategies consistently across the following three key criteria areas;
Infrastructure and Operations
- Risk management and Compliance
- Products and Services
- Physical Infrastructure and Operational Environment
- Supply Chain Management
- Organisational Data & Data Analytics
Strategy and Leadership
- Technology and Digital Innovation
- Financial Management
- Organisational Governance
- Executive Leadership and Management
People and Community Engagement
- Customer Centricity and Needs Anticipation
- Staff Engagement and Welfare
- Community Engagement
- Market Communications
- Partner and Supplier Management
It should be noted that the above criterial are a guideline to structuring your award submission and are not considered to be collectively exhaustive of elements making up a successful organisational resilience and a resilience response.
The RMIA is committed to advancing the profession of Risk Management throughout Australasia and recognises that a foundation of effective organisational resilience is having proactive risk management practices in the organisation which is supported by outstanding risk management professionals. As part of advancing the profession of risk management, the RMIA therefore seeks to place a spotlight on exceptional organisational resilience strategies and the lessons which the risk management profession can gain from this.
The judging panel of the awards committee comprises the following:
- Two RMIA Board Members
- RMIA CEO
- Industry senior risk executive / CRO
The Successful Organisation Receives
- Three new / additional RMIA Corporate Memberships for one year
- Three complimentary tickets to receive their award in person at Gala Awards Event in Sydney (travel and accommodation expenses to attend will be at award winners own expense)
- A dedicated Webinar and feature article made available to RMIA membership and professional associates base throughout Australasia highlighting your organisations achievement, with the support of the award sponsor KPMG
- Three complimentary RMIA short course registration fees to attend a course of your staffs choosing to further their professional development (to be used in 2021)
HOW TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
- READ THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- COMPLETE THE AWARD NOMINATION FORM ONLINE
- COLLECT A PORTFOLIO OF THE ORGANISATIONS OPERATIONS THAT DEMONSTRATES ACHIEVEMENT IN EACH AREA OF THE AWARD CRITERIA
- SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION TO THE RMIA CORPORATE OFFICE ONLINE VIA THIS ONLINE APPLICATION FORM OR email@example.com
The Winner will be announced at the RMIA 2020 Gala Awards Dinner at Luna Park in the Crystal Palace Room on Friday, 16 April 2021.
This Award is presented thanks to our wonderful sponsor - KPMG.