RMIA Risk Consultant of the Year 2020 - Nomination Form
The following document outlines the guidelines and criteria required to apply for the Risk Consultant of the Year Award (RCOY).
As the largest most respected professional association for risk management practice in the region the Risk Management Institute of Australasia (RMIA) is strategically committed to excellence in the management of risk. Thus, the Awards presented at the annual conference each year are part of RMIA’s strategy of identifying and recognising those RMIA members who are demonstrating and driving excellence in risk management.
The RCOY is for the individual who is delivering excellence and able to demonstrate their consultancy has supported organisations in the management of risk and contributed to enhancing business performance. The applicant must demonstrate that their work has been at an enterprise level. The RCOY will be awarded to the consultant judged to have excelled in the area of risk management consulting against the following criteria:
- Business outcome focus
- Strategic, operational and systems thinking
- Communicating and influencing
- Stakeholder focus
- Application of professional risk management knowledge
- Ethical practice
- Risk Culture
- Contribution to the risk profession
We encourage all our members to either self-nominate or nominate members in the Risk Management industry as a way of recognising excellence in the industry.
We want all our members to feel included and that they can succeed in their industry and that is why we award our talented members with prizes for excellence in four key areas of Risk Management.
The judging panel of the awards committee comprises the following:
- Two RMIA Board Members
- RMIA CEO
- Industry senior risk executive / CRO
The Successful RMIA Candidate Receives:
The winner of the RCOY Award receives the following:
- 10 CPD Points
- One Free Year of RMIA Membership
- Complimentary registration for Gala Awards Event in Sydney
- A presentation tour dedicated to the RCOY (this may be a webinar, due to COVID-19 restrictions)
HOW TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
- CHECK YOUR OR YOUR CHOSEN NOMINEE’S ELIGIBILITY (login to your RMIA portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Declaration of permission from the Nominee to confirm membership status for nominations)
- READ THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- COMPLETE THE AWARD NOMINATION FORM ONLINE
- COLLECT A PORTFOLIO OF THE NOMINEES WORK THAT DEMONSTRATES ACHIEVEMENT IN EACH AREA OF THE AWARD CRITERIA
- SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION TO THE RMIA CORPORATE OFFICE ONLINE VIA THIS ONLINE APPLICATION FORM OR email@example.com
The Winner will be announced at the RMIA 2020 Gala Awards Dinner at Luna Park in the Crystal Palace Room on Friday, 16 April 2021.