RMIA Risk Student of the Year 2020 - Nomination Form
The following document outlines the guidelines and criteria required to apply for the Risk Student of the Year Award (RSOY).
As the largest most respected professional association for risk management practice in the region the Risk Management Institute of Australasia (RMIA) is strategically committed to excellence in the management of risk. Thus, the Awards presented at the annual conference each year are part of RMIA’s strategy of identifying and recognising those RMIA members who are demonstrating and driving excellence in risk management.
RMIA welcomes applications from full-time or part-time Tertiary or vocational Education students undertaking undergraduate or post-graduate studies in a risk management discipline.
The RSOY is for an individual who commenced studies in 2020 and is currently undertaking “risk management” studies at an undergraduate or postgraduate level in a full-time or part-time basis.
Completed a full-time or part-time tertiary or vocational education Risk Management qualification during the 2020 Academic year, and are able to demonstrate outstanding achievement and excellence in their studies; by providing a personal reference from a Head of school or equivalent Risk Management Academic or an experienced Risk Professional.
The RMIA Risk Student of the Year Award is a great way to gain recognition for your studies and achievements in risk management practice and process.
For Students who are currently working or considering working in a field of risk management, it is a great opportunity to further your career, develop new networks and be recognised for your efforts.
The judging panel of the awards committee comprises the following:
- Two RMIA Board Members
- RMIA CEO
- A representative of the RSOY Sponsor
The Successful RMIA Candidate Receives:
The winner of the RCOY Award receives the following:
- One Free Year of RMIA Membership
- Complimentary registration to receive their award in person at Gala Awards Event in Sydney
HOW TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
- CHECK YOUR OR YOUR CHOSEN NOMINEE’S ELIGIBILITY (login to your RMIA portal or email email@example.com with your Declaration of permission from the Nominee to confirm membership status for nominations)
- READ THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- COMPLETE THE AWARD NOMINATION FORM ONLINE
- COLLECT A PORTFOLIO OF THE NOMINEES WORK THAT DEMONSTRATES ACHIEVEMENT IN EACH AREA OF THE AWARD CRITERIA
- SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION TO THE RMIA CORPORATE OFFICE ONLINE VIA THIS ONLINE APPLICATION FORM OR firstname.lastname@example.org
The Winner will be announced at the RMIA 2020 Gala Awards Dinner at Luna Park in the Crystal Palace Room on Friday, 16 April 2021.