Vacancy: Risk Manager (Aviation Sector)
- Risk Manager
- Aviation Sector
Australia Pacific Airports Corporation Limited (APAC) is a privately held corporation that operates two key Australian aviation assets, Melbourne Airport and Launceston Airport. APAC operates within a broader aviation sector which is experiencing unprecedented and ongoing change and increasing competition.
- Project Risk Management – assess, develop and maintain the risk function for the 3rd runway by identifying, measuring, monitoring and reporting on areas of program and work stream risk.
- System Implementation – assist with the implementation and maintenance of the proposed risk management system.
- Training – identify risk management skill gaps for identified individuals and develop training materials to facilitate learning and development.
The Ideal Candidate
- 7 – 10 years of experience in successfully planning and managing project risk and ideally > 5 years of project risk experience on a major project (>$500m).
- Technical ability to review, implement and manage effective data management and information systems and a comprehensive knowledge of risk management and compliance standards and frameworks.
- An ability to establish credibility and rapport with people at all levels within the organisation, as well as fostering and maintaining effective working relationships with external regulatory authorities and stakeholders.
- Strong organisational, communication, interpersonal, negotiation and advisory skills and the ability to work autonomously.
To apply confidentially, please register your interest at careers.futurestep.com and enter keyword word TN676. Applications close 12th May 2017. For further information contact Bruno Conti on +61 3 9631 0332 or Bruno.email@example.com or Adam Nelson on +61 2 9006 3443 or Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org.